Roman Holiday, my favorite movie, is one of classics. This romantic drama's scenes are the Rome. The movie is a black-and-white film because it was released in 1950's. The princess Ann visited Rome but she was tired of too many conditions and determined schedules. She escaped from a palace after all. When she slept on a bench, Joe Bradley, reporter , brought her to his house. He knew she is a princess by chance. He decided to using her as a news item, therefore follow her. The princess enjoyed free life like a cutting hair. He appeared in front of her in disguising coincidence and asked a date. While dating, he took pictures. After they separated, he realized he loves her. Finally he didn't open pictures and say good-bye with eyes in a press interview.
After I saw this movie, I was impressed a pure love but one the other an end is too realistic. And I knew a masterpiece is not just made a gorgeous tone of color and setting. Although it is a old black-and-white film, I could feel Audres's charming. Audery Hapburn, a lovely heroine, showed her fascination. If you want a beautiful date, I recommend this movie. You can do indirect experience like a sweet and wonderful dream.
I haven’t seen that movie yet. I’ll try seeing it after I finish mid-term~!
답글삭제oh, you've already written about movie story.. It's this week an assignment! anyway, thak you for giving me this information:) I will see it later!
답글삭제Audery Hapburn, she's very attractive.
답글삭제Even I havn't seen her movie, I know how beautiful she is.