2010년 10월 8일 금요일

#5. one event I want to forget.

     In 2003 summer, my class volunteered at the gymnasium. After cleaning up the trash, we played with sporting goods. Some of my friends and I wanted to run a relay, so we went to the track. The track didn't have a roof and the sun was glaring down. In that place, we ran at full speed. Our clothes were thoroughly soaked with sweat and we dropped into a ground. That moment I detected something was not quite right. I recognized it the instant I saw the ground and shouted "Look at the earthworm!!!!" There were a lot of worms anywhere , and they died of sunlight without roof.
     To tell the truth, I really hate like earthworm. I was so surprised that I almost passed out. Because the earthworm was on every side and I was the middle of the track. Then one of my friends took me to the outside on his back. I cried loudly like a baby. I think it was so embarrassed experience. And I am grateful for his help. Since then I have a nightmare about that situation. And I am still scared of earthworm.

댓글 4개:

  1. oh, pitiful worms, they just want to drink water, maybe. The sun's blood is very cold.

    답글삭제
  2. Earthworm haha what make you hate earthworm??

    답글삭제
  3. i dont like something is legless or polypod . ㅠㅠ

    답글삭제