The palace is located near the City Hall Station. When you go out from the station, you can see a famous stone wall, then go straight and turn right, you can see the Deok Su Palace. At the entrance of Palace, performers played traditional music. The place has an art museum, statue of King Se-Jong and natural cryptomeria wood as well as the traditional Palace buildings. Different from the other Five Grand palace in Seoul, Deok Su Palace has western style buildings. I was particularly interested in Seok Jo Jeon, but that building was under construction. After we saw the buildings, we move to the natural wood. In the shade of a tree, many people take a rest. I took pictures of wonderful landscape there. After sightseeing, I was very tired, but I enjoyed a lot. The palace is very crowded with many couples, photographers and tourists in weekend. I hope you too visit there and make a pleasurable experience.
Oh such a good place I'd better go there next time ^^
답글삭제oh your pictures are very nice!
답글삭제and your blog is pretty too!