2010년 10월 15일 금요일

#6 sweet and sour unrequited love

        I have kept the memories of my first love in my heart all in my life. If i'll pardon the expression, but my first love was sweet and sour unrequited. I was a middle school student when I met him. I fell in love at first sight. He was so gentle and nice guy.Every grils liked him. I rarely expressed my emotions. But I couldn't keep my feeling in secret, so I told to my teacher! What a nice of her.  She tried to help me, but she was too amatuear cupid to help me. In English class, there was a role play which story was about a couple who loves each other very much.
She made me and him to play it! I was so embarrassed that I stammered. It made me to feel embarrased because I thought he noticed my feeling. and all my classmates were laughing at me.  Looking back on it now, that was quite a cute happening in my life. . And I want to say "Thank you!" to my cupid teacher.

댓글 3개:

  1. So... what is the ending of your story? Did you ask him out? Love story is always interesting haha.

    답글삭제
  2. haha what happened then ? Have u guys got to know eachother?

    답글삭제
  3. I like the love story, too. The emotion of love isn't easy to indescribable. I think you were very shy.

    답글삭제