2010년 9월 20일 월요일

*Assignment 3


    Fortunately this Chuseok holiday is very long. Nowadays I was very busy for a lot of homeworks or studies, so I didn't have much time to do what I want to. So I want to do many things that I didn't do during school-life. First of all, I really want to take a rest and sleep all day long. But except rest, I want to develop my self, such as read instructive books or study. And most of all, I will go to my grandparents house, meet my beloved family, and want to talk and play with them. Like this, I will have a good time with my family and my self. And of course with many delicious foods!

댓글 3개:

  1. I think maybe you are a senior.
    Because you wrote very busy with some works.
    But it's better to rest during Choseok.
    I ate many 'jeons' and met relatives for a long time. I have no class friday. So I can stay home tomorrow. I plan to do homework then.

    답글삭제
  2. honestly speaking i played with my cousins throughout holiday ...

    답글삭제