2010년 9월 20일 월요일

*Assignment 2

     In korea, there are various singers and rappers, but I think Tiger JK(same as Drunken Tiger) is most greatest rapper in the whole korea. In my opinion Tiger JK is real good man. There are a few reason that I think like this, among them I want to talk about his life and personality, etc. JK was the first rapper in our country. Almost twenty years ago, there are no people who rap or who want to listen rap music. But there were just one rapper, Tiger JK. He was originally korean, but because of financial problem of his family, he went to america and came back to become a rapper in korea. But because of cultural differences, nobody looked him. But he never gave up and finally climbed to top patiently. And during his rapper life, he met a one of the greatest singer, T(her real name is Tasha). Although JK was very famous rapper, he didn't live like other male celebrities. He never cheats another female but he always looks his destiny, only tasha. Of course he is rapper, he usually writes his own lyrics and raps. Most of his raps are about his tough life or his own critical thoughts, etc. But some of them are very good lyrics about his true love, his lovely family and his happy life. So in conclusion, Tiger JK is one of the greatest rapper and good man.

댓글 1개:

  1. Hi, I also like Tiger JK and T. Because they are just them. Maybe I think, I was fascinated their life style. They seems to be owned their conviction. I like those people. But I don't like thesedays JK's song rather than before.

    답글삭제