Hello everyone! I'm Han-Byul. I think the time just really flies. It seems like yesterday that we started writing post, but we are writing the last post already. I can't believe it! I'm going to be a third year next year, so I am very sad.
I had always great time, even though I wasn't a good writer. In actuality, it was a little hard to me. But I think the path of learning is long and winding. So I will keep studying English during this winter vacation. I felt the English ability of our class is quite good. I need to improve English ability.
I look forward to meeting you all in another essay class. I wish you all the best. Well, I'll cut this short for now. Good-bye ! :)
good bye haha hopefully we will meet at the another english essay class next semister
답글삭제I think your writing is very good!
답글삭제on the blogs I could read many writings.
It was good.. but Unfortunately, I can't match on your face everyone in the class!!
have a good vacation!
Hi, I think you'll get a great grade for this semester. Your blog was very interesting. I know you face. I wonder if I meet your other class again. I hope you have great winter vacation~!
답글삭제