2010년 11월 19일 금요일

#. 11 let's quit smoking

        I really don't like smoking. According to World Health Organization (WHO), the world death toll from the smoking reached 3500000 because of smoking-related diseases every year. Everyone knows the harm of tobacco. Smoking is bad for around people's health as well as oneself because the smell of smoke is very harmful to nonsmokers. I feel very sorry when I know my friends are heavy smokers. I'll do my best to convince smokers, but it is very difficult to quit smoking. The reason os tobacco is a kind of drug. But if smokers know exactly why smoking is very harmful for themselves, they could stop smoking more easily.
         Smoking is very injurious to smoker's health. If someone smoking poisonous substance of tobacco, they sniff about 4000 bad chemical components. That's why smokers have higher chance of getting lung cancer than nonsmokers. Smoke a cigarette can cause lung cancer, oral cancer, pharynx cancer, etc. Furthermore, it bring on pneumonia and high blood pressure.
          Quit smoking will reduce your risk of dying from many diseases. And also they are another side effects of cigarette except health problems. For example, if someone beside you smoke in your space, you might feel very bad and disgusting. Like this, there exists too much bad things with smokers for themselves and also for others. In conclusion, i think the smoking should be stopped or decreased at least.

댓글 4개:

  1. I'm with you in what you say. Smoking is really bad for health. So people have to quit smoke for themselves

    답글삭제
  2. I want my brother read this article,
    but I think he would not quit smoking.
    it's hard to quit.

    Poor smokers!

    Sometimes I said to smokers that smoke more, it was effective!! Isn't is amazing?

    For smokers 'do not smoke!' is not working

    LoL

    답글삭제
  3. haha i'm a heavy smoker .i smoke a lot especially when im stressed out and it do really works on relieving stress.. i know cigarettes are harmful, though, it's extremely hard to quit, kind of drug addiction haha and that's why i still smoke T.T

    답글삭제
  4. I know smoking is not good, because many people saying that is harmful. But as a smoker, I can't believe that they containing about 4000 bad chemicals in small thing.

    답글삭제